Not Allowing New Section in Cornerstone

So I am trying to add a new section to my website and it’s not allowing it. You can see in the screeshot below that I added section 6, but when I hover over it in the left bar, it shows that’s only a small thin line. When I add something to the row below it and save it, it doesn’t show up when I view the site. Any suggestions on this? I’ve tried it on several different browsers. Thanks!

www.bravepandacreative.com

Hi @brockburwell,

Thanks for writing in.

I could see that your Cornerstone is in the latest version however your X theme is outdated. Update your setup to the latest version.

Updating guide:

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

That fixed it!! Thanks

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.