Not all blog posts loading on mobile in X Ethos in IOS Safari

Hi - trying to get a problem with my blog on mobile resolved. Not all posts will appear on mobile as I scroll to the bottom of the page - although the links are still there and clickable, even though it’s a white screen…

• disabled all plugins
• No custom JS added / removing all CSS does not fix problem
• All versions up to date
• PHP memory increased
• Cache purged

… seems to be a JS conflict, but not sure how to fix it. I’m having a similar problem on a different site with portfolio posts not appearing further down the page on mobile, so hoping I can fix both problems. Would be grateful for any help!!

http://agencywithheart.com/recent-work/

Hello @Unlisted,

Thanks for writing in! You are encountering a known bug when using the Masonry layout. Go to Cornerstone > Theme Options > JS and add this line of code under Global JS in Cornerstone. (Click the JS button, then switch to the Global tab)

if (window.jQuery.xIsotope) window.jQuery.xIsotope.settings.animationEngine = 'css';

Clear your browser and plugin caches and then test your site URL again.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Worked perfectly! Thanks so much for your help. Best, -g

Hello @Unlisted,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns regarding our theme settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.