Hi I am not able to launch X editor after I moved to production server. See the link and credentials below. I need to make urgent changes to my home page.
Please help urgently.
Harshad
Hi I am not able to launch X editor after I moved to production server. See the link and credentials below. I need to make urgent changes to my home page.
Please help urgently.
Harshad
Hi There,
How did you perform the migration?
Please let us know
I would reccomend using ALL IN ONE MIGRATION
Thanks
I dont know how it was done. but I was told that it was exported from Test and imported into Live.
Hi there,
Your cornerstone is outdated, I went ahead and updated it. I’m able to edit your home page in cornerstone now 
Thanks!
Thank you very much for fixing the issue. It is working now.
Regards,
Harshad
You are most welcome. 