Not able to edit pages using Cornerstone

Hi there,

I am using latest X theme and cornerstone. When I try to edit a page, url redirects from x/#/content/2675/ to /x/#/content.

Error on Chrome console:

Cannot read property ‘indexOf’ of undefined
at getStack (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:19456)
at defaultDispatch (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:19500)
at Object.dispatchError (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:19483)
at onerrorDefault (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:33226)
at Object.trigger (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:51931)
at cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:52925
at invoke (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:1335)
at Queue.flush (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:1399)
at DeferredActionQueues.flush (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:1207)
at Backburner.end (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:521)

Please help me to solve this issue.

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had issues. Usually, this comes down to a conflict with a plugin you have active or a customization. Regretfully without seeing it first hand there isn’t much we can do. Please add your site link and login credentials to a secure note so that we can check.

Best regards.

Hi,

Can you try adding this in your wp-config.php file located at the root directory of your site.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Please add it before this line

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Hope that helps.

I added this code and pages can edit sometimes but some times not.

In that case, please provide us your FTP Login details in Secure Note.

Thanks

I have updated login details. Contact us and About us pages are not working. Please have a look.

Hi there,

Does this mean the redirects is now fixed? It’s because I’m able to edit the pages with no issues.

But could you try turning off any analytics and embed codes and try it again? I see warning from those and maybe it’s the reason it’s not behaving on your end. But it’s all okay from my end.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.