Not able to edit in Cornerstone. Stuck on loading screen

Hi, Im having the same problem as some others.

I am not able to get past the spinning black circle when trying to edit pages in cornerstone.

I followed some advice you gave about the memory limit

"We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );
You can add it before the line
/*That’s all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Hope this helps. If not, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer."

This didn’t make any difference for me.

Could you give me some advice on this issue

I have another similar thread going and I keep tracing my problem back to WooCommerce plugins. Now their primary plugin is causing the same issue that another extension plugin of their’s was causing.

I have found the only way I can keep editing with Cornerstone is to toggle both off.

Hey @oliver61,

Thanks for writing in! A loading screen could mean a fatal error or among other things. Could you please provide the url of your site with login credentials so that we can investigate?

@EpicRevival:
At this time we kindly ask that you open up your issue in a separate thread with your login details so that we can double check it as well. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.