Not a single demo is working as on X demo site

Hi guys,

I am not able to get same look as you are getting, it seems like some CSS is missing.

Checkout just Education extended demo, and it is even worse for not extended demos.

This is clean WP installation, what am I doing wrong?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using CloudFlare ? If so, head over to your CloudFlare account and the Speed tab, make sure to disable CSS & Javascript autominifcation options and then clear CloudFlare cache.

If you’re using a caching plugin, make sure to purge your server cache as well and test your site again. That should resolve your issues.

Thanks!

1 Like

I knew it’s something simple. Tnx this helped :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.