Nonprofit demo no home page

I have deleted and reinstalled revolution slider but the home page still does not load. I have even manually loaded the zip file. I don’t get the home page.

Hi There,

Please provide your WP admin credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thank you.

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials but it does not work, please check.

Please visit this URL:

http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=x-addons-home&x-clean-demo-content-cache

This will silently trigger a purging of demo cache. You can run the demo importer again, but keep in mind that at this point it will duplicate everything that’s been imported already, including images. You may need to clean up a few of those things afterwards.

Let us know if this helps,
Cheers!

Hi There,

The password provided still does not work, please review it and provide working credentials.

Thank you!

I have cleared the cache using WP super cache. It still does not load the home page

Hi There,

Your home page is corrupted, so that it doesn’t load or cannot be edited using Cornerstone. You can try re-creating your homepage and then set it under Settings -> Reading section.

Thanks!

I figured it out. I needed to page setting and active the slider.

Thanks!

Glad you were able to resolve it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.