Non-responsive carousel

Hello there,

I have a carousel at the bottom of this page: https://leslieh7.sg-host.com/cornerstone/content/39

But I cannot seem to make the text contract on smaller screens - it is being cropped at the horizontal ends.

Can you see what I am doing wrong at all?

Kind Regards,

Spencer

Hi Spencer,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your Carousel and found that the Text elements is set to 2.6em font size for all the breakpoints. I would suggest you change the Font Size for the specific breakpoints to adjust the content in the screen.

Screenshot-2022-05-12-184553

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Thanks for getting back - I had reduced the text on mobile but not saved it as you can see from this screen grab that changing the size does not stop it being cut off left and right.

There seems to be a width cropping the text element?

Kind Regards,

Spencer

Hey Spencer,

I check the page and the text is responsive on the mobile view. That being said, I suggest that you clear your browser cache and also Cornerstone cache by going to Cornerstone > Settings > System and hit the clear style cache button.

Hope that helps.

Hi @marc_a,

Thanks for getting back.

Sorry, I had already replaced it with a new one which works. You got to this message before I updated it!

Thanks for your help,

Spencer

Hi Spencer,

Glad to know that it is working now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.