I’m not able to see any template in the templates section. I have Pro 1.2.7.
I saw in this forum that a lot of users has a proper section with a lot of templates and presets.
It’s a problem of my theme or my website?
Thanks
I’m not able to see any template in the templates section. I have Pro 1.2.7.
I saw in this forum that a lot of users has a proper section with a lot of templates and presets.
It’s a problem of my theme or my website?
Thanks
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, is that the site you’re working on below? If so, that site is using a beta version, please revert back to the stable version (Pro 1.2.7)
Then clear all your caching plugin and browser’s cache.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.