No templates found in cornerstone

Howdy, i’m new in wordpress, and in theme.co. Yesterday i install theme “Pro” on my blank side. I have templetes of sites in cornerstone themeco tab, but don’t have other templetes (headers,loopers etc.). Templetes of sites from theme.co don’t look like on website. Fonts, and graphics are diffirent.

Template of sushi restaurant

Hello @gniedzwiedzki,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

@prakash_s i added secure note to my first post, thank you

Hello @Grzegorz,

Where is the debug log set to on your site? We are guessing you didn’t get any messages on that? Should be a warning after you clear the cornerstone system cache when WP_DEBUG is on.

What might be happening is that your server can’t talk with our asset server. Or another possibility, our server is blocking your server for some reason. Should just be standard JSON.

curl https://templates.theme.co/wp-json/asset-server/v1

Kindly let us know how it goes.

EDIT: Activation done, i have 403 error, its my fault.

Hi, i delete all files by FTP and do reinstalation to fresh wordpress, and database on my hosting. Now i can’t type license to PRO theme. Have a note " Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.". Unlock license don’t work.

I turned on WP_DEBUG, and after that i open button “Open design cloud” in PRO tab in WP Panel, and then “+” in cornerstone, and then new header, and template. debug.log in secure note.

Hello Grzegorz,

The password has been changed. We can no longer log in to the WP admin. Please send us the updated WP credentials so we can investigate.

Thanks.

New login and pass in secure note with debug.log

Hey Grzegorz,

I check your website and the validation works perfectly without any issues. On the other hand, I tried to install the bamboo template on your website and the data is showing correctly. You can now edit the page to your desired layout.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.