No Suitqble preview area found

Im getting this message “No suitable preview area found. This could happen when a third party plugin is overriding the content area.” I have disabled plugins and Im still getting this error message.

How do I fix the issue so I can see what I am working on?

Here is the site: https://bpw.de4.myftpupload.com

Hi @IRGmarketing,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website and found the problem you described here. It might be an improper installation of the Pro, I would suggest you deactivate and delete the Pro and re-install the version by downloading from your Themeco account and check if that resolves your issue.
If that does not help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: Please confirm if the current installation is your staging server.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

I just deleted Pro and then downloaded the zip from my Themeco account, activated it and it’s doing the same thing. No change.

You can go ahead and access the site and make any changes that you need. The site is on a temporary url.

Thanks!!!

Hello @IRGmarketing,

Thanks for providing the information. You are having the issue because in Cornerstone > Layout Builder, you created a single layout that is empty at the moment and that you have assigned this layout to all singular pages which means that your page is using it. So, whenever you edit the homepage, it does not display a thing or prompt your the the “No suitable preview area found. This could happen when a third party plugin is overriding the content area.” message.

To get this resolve, just un-assign (which I did) single layout.

• See the secure note for my screenshot.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.