No Suitable preview are found

Hello. Please see attached error. I have created a side-header, using header builder and I get this error message every time I try to use the visual editor. I have tried disabling the few plugins I had installed and no help. Any thoughts?

See capture #2. Another issue I am having is with the Cornerstone Page Builder. When I am working on pages, it is nice to be able to quickly use the drop-down menu (circled in red on the capture) to navigate between the pages. Most times, this drop-down will not function at all and I need to click the modal menu to the left, select page builder again and then select the page I want to navigate to. Sometimes the drop-down does work, but mostly it does not. Thoughts?

Hello @mcaravaglia,

Thanks for writing to us

In order to help you with your concerns, we need to check your settings, I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact Header layout URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @mcaravaglia,

For query 1

It seems that the Header preview is not set. To set the preview please have a look at it. You need to click on this button and then select the page or post for preview.

For query 2

I checked your page it seems that the Cornerstone Page Builder dropdown is working fine at the moment. I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

Thank you prakash. I have never needed to set this before and have built about 10 websites using Pro. It seems odd that the preview would not be set by default.

Regarding issue #2, this is indeed an intermittent problem and only happens when working on pages for a period of time. Refreshing the browser fixes it for a while and then it happens again. Clearing cache has no effect.

Hey @mcaravaglia,

Intermittent issues are usually caused by unknown limitations in the web host. You might want to create a copy of your site in a different web host to see how other web hosts performs.

Also, you can try out the latest version of Pro (v6) your copy and see if it improves.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.