Hi there
I dont get the sidebar activated for post index page (blog)
https://fietsverzekeren.net/nieuws/
Can you guys tell me how to activate ?
Hi there
I dont get the sidebar activated for post index page (blog)
https://fietsverzekeren.net/nieuws/
Can you guys tell me how to activate ?
Hello @SoZeker,
Thanks for asking. 
It is because your page is using Full Width layout. Please change the template from Full Width to to a template that has sidebar ex Layout - Content Left, Sidebar Right. https://cloudup.com/cLzLARfQIdi
Note: While sharing login details, please use secure note feature so that the information is in between you and Themeco staff.
Thanks.
Thats the problem.
Here you see there is no option to do that what you ask for.
even in the quik editor on pages
I edit and save the settings.
The /nieuws/ page not showing the resuls with sidebar 
Hi There,
Head over to Appearance -> Customize -> Layout & Design and select content layout as Content Left, Sidebar Right.
Then from individual pages, you can select a Fullwidth layout as you would require.
Hope that helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.