No Settings Tab in Cornerstone

Hi X,

I have just reinstalled Xtheme and Updated Cornerstone and am now ready to start working on my pages - Cornerstone does not have the settings tab anymore - well I guess this is my question - have you removed it, or am I having an issue with Cornerstone?

If I am having an issue how can I fix it? Cornerstone is updated, all 3rdparty plugins deactivated.

Or, if the layout of Cornerstone has changed - where can I now control the things that were in the settings tab? Like Masthead Above/Below Slider, Responsive Text etc.

This is how I am seeing Cornerstone:

Many Thanks, hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! You can find the settings section in the sidebar on the left side of the screen (see screenshot)

Cheers!

Such as simple solution - why could I not see that! Thank-you very much!

:slight_smile: You are very welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.