No Pingbacks for New Text Element Bug #1014

Hello,

I am using X theme and I noticed that when I use the new text element, I do not receive any self pingbacks. When I use the classic text element, everything works fine. I have reported this bug before (over a month ago) but still have not seen any updates being made to fix this issue. These new elements are not functioning correctly and I need to know if they will be fixed or if I just have to replace the new elements with the classic ones.

Thanks.

Hey there,

Thanks for getting back in touch about this.

We are aware of the issue (thanks for reporting it to us) and our core development team feel that it could be linked to another issue we’re investigating. I cannot promise for certain that it will be fixed, as there are occasionally factors that make it unviable to do so, but we are investigating it. We are currently finalising a product update release and immediately after that, we have carved aside some time to thoroughly review our outstanding bugs and workflow issues. Naturally, where possible, we’ll provide fixes for them, but I cannot say at this stage when we will be pushing an update, or if that will include a resolution to your specific issue.

Thanks again for bringing this to us.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.