No permalink for all portfolio items on the portfolio page

Hi,

some of the portfolio-items on my portfolio-page don´t link to the url of the site. For example at the portfolio-page Fotografie there are several portfolio-items like “Menschen” (people) or “Architektur”. The item “Mensch” provides a link so you can go to the portfolio “Mensch”. The item “Architektur” doesn’t have a link.
What can I do?

A link to my page: http://www.lichtspiel-medien.de/produktion/fotografie/

Hi @AlexanderRO,

Thanks for writing in.

In this case, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in secure note.

Please try to re save also your permalinks in your settings.

Thanks.

@nico,

thank you for the quick reply.

Hi There,

Thank you but where is your login page? I get this error https://prnt.sc/gkuev2 when I tried /wp-admin or /wp-login.php, please confirm.

Cheers!

Hallo Friech,

thank you for your help and the advice about the error.
I checked it right now and I have no problem to reach the address: www.lichtspiel-medien.de/wp-admin/
Do you have still this problem?

Cheers

Hi again,

Please add the following code in your Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit Global CSS:

.x-flexslider-featured-gallery {
    overflow: hidden !important;
}

Let us know how this goes!

Hello Nabeel,

thanks a lot for the help.
It works perfectly!

Ceers
Alexander

You’re most welcome!