No option for Shipping Address in Checkout

Using WooCommerce plugin with Renew/Food Truck theme.

Upon checkout, customers only enter “Billing details” fields, but no option to turn on/enable a Shipping Information section. Please advise how to provide both sections for customer input: Billing Info AND Ship-to Info.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Please go through the following guide.

https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/configuring-woocommerce-settings/

Hope that helps.

I have already reviewed this documentation, but perhaps am missing something. I am working in Stripe Test Mode, and still only receive the option to enter Billing Details. Users see no fields to enter shipping information (if billing and shipping differ). Have sent secure note with login credentials.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. This issue occurred because the shipping address is set to the customer’s billing address by default.

To correct this, please go to the Shipping > Shipping Option and change it to “Default to customer shipping address”. For more details, please check this out: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/configuring-woocommerce-settings/#section-10

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you for your reply. I had already tried the solution above, and I attempted again just now. Perhaps I’m asking for something the theme doesn’t support. As in most carts, I’d like to see two separate sections: one for BILLING address and one for SHIPPING. And if possible, a check box that allows users to indicate that the billing and shipping are the same.

With your solution above, I continue to see only one set of field, entitled BILLING DETAILS. What if billing and shipping address differ? In that case, I don’t want the cart to “default to customer shipping address”.

Thanks,

Hi there,

That feature is from Woocommerce and not from the theme. You can confirm by switching to another theme and deactivate cornerstone. I did that and there is still no shipping on your shop.

But you’re right, no matter what change it doesn’t take effect. The cache could be affecting it, but clearing the cache won’t do either. Please contact your hosting provider about it or a Woocommerce developer.

Thanks!