No more preview in page builder

Hi there,

in the page builder, there is no more preview available.
How can I fix this issue? All Plugins and the theme are up to date.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @jbreits,

Thanks for reaching out.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affect the preview of the builder.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of those help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @jbreits,

The given credentials are not working, can you please check and send it once again.

Thanks

Hello, @jbreits,

I recommend increasing the following server settings to the specified value or larger. Please consult to your web host for all these server settings

1.) Increase PHP Memory Limit
2.) Increase PHP Execution Time Limit

PHP configuration recommended

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300

If it doesn’t work for you, I would suggest you to copy your live site to a staging server and send us credentials of the staging site so that we can investigate the issue without breaking your live site.

Thanks

Hello @jbreits,

There seem to be some issues with your server configurations. Please fix it first.

See the secure note below.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi @runel, the page health says that 1. the error log may be not written in a secure space and 2. some files can not be updated automatically. I can check with the poster to fix this. But in the meantime, the page builder broke completely. Did you do any changes?

Hey @jbreits,

It looks like you haven’t tested for a plugin conflict as listed earlier by @marc_a.

I deactivated all 3rd party plugins and there’s no problem with the builder. Please activate the plugins one by one to see what plugin is causing the issue. Please then report to the plugin developer to fix the conflicting plugin.

Thanks.

Hi @chrisitan,
I have checked it again, yes, it as the whiteboard add-on of Slider Revolution. Sorry for not testing properly and thanks for your help!

Hi @jbreits,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.