No menu at top

In Icon stack how do I have a scrollable sidebar with no top menu bar? I would like the content to be like the demo Icon 4 demo.
Thanks,
Krina

Hi Krina,

You can go to X > Theme Options > Header > Select Fixed Left

Hope it helps

On the woocommerce shop page the fixed left sidebar appears not the scrollable sidebar. I am also worried that the left sidebar might be on other pages when the screen is smaller. How do I fix this?
Thanks,
Krina

Hey Krina,

Would you mind giving us a lot more context or details of what you want to achieve and the URL of your shop page so we could check your current setup? Your first post only asked for the Icon 4 setup and you got the right answer from my colleague.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.