No live view in Cornerstone with XTheme anymore

Hi there,

I was working on my website and from one second to another Cornerstone is not showing any live view changes. Only when I save, and go to live view I can see what happend. This makes it really unconfortable to work.
Another thing is that some Elements are not shown correctly. For example the Icons are just big grey round buttons. The sliders have the same issue. All in one not nice.
My page is always updated to the newest versions of X and Cornerstone.
I cleard the cache as well.

I work in a Maintenance mode at the moment. But when I started using this plugin, everything worked fine.

My site is called tatengold.de

Thanks for your support.

Hello @KrisPauli85,

Thanks for writing in! The builder preview should always display your changes. Unless otherwise there is a broken HTML or code that you have inserted or that a plugin is causing an issue. Please try troubleshooting the most common issues:

If none of the above helps, we would be happy to check your site and investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

hi there,

I checked everything I could. But the problem is still there. As I said before it occurred while I was working on my site.

I created a new administrator for you guys and I give you permission to make changes to the site.
It is just important that all cookie bot things will stay there because of the DSGVO rules in Europe and Germany.

As I wrote before the site is in Maintenance mode. I used a plugin for that.
I tested it but it will have no effect if I turn it of.

Have a look at the page Individuelle Papeterie. the frontend page looks like a total mess, while in cornerstone everything looks almost nice. but Icons are not showing.

Thanks for getting back to me.

I have exactly same issue and i want to mention this happen only after i activate the license. If i move the license to another site then cornerstone works normal on the website without license but of course i can’t install anything from design cloud.

Thx

Hi @KrisPauli85,

I have checked your website but was unable to find the issue you described here. It shows the update or modification immediately in the Page Builder and the icons are also showing properly in the pages. If you are still facing this issue, I would suggest you check once by clearing type cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

1 Like

This solved the issue at least for me. thx

EDITED : problem still there.

Hi @KrisPauli85,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.