No images in media library

Just started using this theme. None of my images are showing up in the media library when I try to use Cornerstone. The media library works in the basic WP page edit mode, but not with Cornerstone.
If I upload an image while in Cornerstone it will appear to use on that page but then cannot be found again as the media library will not show any images.
I’ve looked thru the other forum posts but have found nothing that seems to help.

Hello @Elidad,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website credentials (url/username/password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Okay here you go.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon testing, I see the following error on your console log when loading media manager.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)

Could you please disabling your 3rd party plugins and test for a plugin conflict.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Disabled Plugins. Media manager is working now. Activating them one by one seems to reveal that IP Geo Block Version 3.0.9 | By tokkonopapa was causing the problem.
Thanks for your help.

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

1 Like

Just wondering if you all have any suggestions for me. I did install the IP geo block plugin because we had a problem about a year ago with an unauthorized log in to the web site. We cleaned up the lines of code that got added and installed that plugin. If the plug in is conflicting with cornerstone I would like to use something else. Can you recommend any security measures and practices that work well with the X theme and all of it’s associated plugins?
Thanks

Hey There,

Other X theme users is using WordFence. Maybe you can test this plugin.

These links might also interest you:


Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.