No image align in visual composer

I am trying to align an image in the center of the website but I dont have the menu of alignemente I have tried everything and it is not possible to align it properly
I dont have the option of single image, neither carousel or gallery of images :frowning:

Hi @Borislav.VD,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you mind sharing us the URL where the image is located so that we could suggest a CSS code to make the image center.

I believe you can add image a single image with the element image but in regards to carousel or gallery images. You need to use other plugin bundled with X theme or essential grid plugin to achieve what you want to achieve with the image.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.