No graphics in header?

Hi,

Somehow I can’t use graphics in the custom header. I can activate graphics, but the option to change the graphics/icon doesn’t show.

Will you take a look?

Hi there,

Follow the screenshot below to change custom header graphics.




Hope that’ll work.

Please let us know how it goes.

Best regards.

Let me rephrase my question (it has nothing to do with the logo).

I can’t set graphics for menu links and dropdown links. I can turn on the graphics feature, but I can’t choose a different icon.

1 Like

Hi There,

Thank you for the clarification, assigning of icons and graphics to your menu items is on Appearance > Menus


You need to select your primary and secondary icon from the dropdown, for the graphics you need to supply the Image URL fields.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.