"No Footers/Headers/Layouts Found" even through they exist and are editable from front-end

Dear Theme.co,

I have build a website using Pro (now Cornerstone) with several headers, footers and layouts. As of today Cornerstone shows “No Footers/Headers/Layouts Found” in the back-end. I can therefore not edit them from the back-end.

However, I can access them from the front-end by using the Cornerstone-tab from the Admin-bar.

I have updated all my plugins and the core Wordpress module. I have no cache-plugins.

Any suggestion how to solve this?

Please let me know if you need anything from me in order to solve this.

Thanks.

Br. Mathias

Hello Br. Mathias,

Thanks for writing to us.

All the Header, Footer, and custom layout can be found here. Go to the WordPress Dashboard —>Cornerstone—>Header Builder/ Footer Builder, etc.

Dashboard-‹-TEST-—-WordPress

In case if it is not working for you, you must troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If it doesn’t work, I would suggest you please purge all the cache. I would suggest you follow these steps.

1. Deactivate the default theme of WordPress and deactivate the Pro theme
  2. Delete the Pro theme
  3. Download the fresh copy of the Pro theme from the Themeco account dashboard
  4. Reinstall the Pro theme

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi,

I discovered that it was the plugin “Product GTIN (EAN, UPC, ISBN) for WooCommerce” that was the issue. By removing the plugin, the problem was solved.

Case closed :+1:t3:

Hi Br. Mathias,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.