No Edit with Cornerstone button

I installed the latest version of X Theme on the latest version of WP but when I go to the Pages menu I cannot see the “Edit with Cornerstone” button. Also when I go into X > Cornerstone I cannot see my page that was created through Pages > New Page.

Can someone help me?

PS. I am new to WP.

Hello @lucas.c.rezende,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

This is quite unusual. Please make sure that under X > Settings > Allowed Post Types > Posts and Pages are selected? https://cl.ly/2W2N1O0f1I3y

Thanks.

1 Like

That was exactly what was missing. Thank you for the tip. Sure it was a newbie thing.

All the best.

Hi @lucas.c.rezende,

Happy to hear that it helped.

Feel free to asks us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.