No edit to frontpage

working with wordpress Version 5.2.5, cornerstoneVersion 2.1.7, WooCommerce Version 3.2.4 and Version 3.2.5.

I need your help, please.
The white page appears, when I want to edit the ‘home’ frontpage in the backend. I can open it with cornerstone, but can`t save the changes. After turning off all plugins, except cornerstone, I was able to save a few changes. Now nothing works. neither with activated nor with deactivated plugins.
I cleared browser cache.
All other pages do not enter.
What can i do?

Hi There,

Could you please try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

If that doesn’t help, please provide us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

Hi There,

I can see 500 internal server error. We need more details of the error. Please ask your hosting provider for error logs. Let’s check last few lines. It might contain more information. Then please also provide FTP credentials on a secure note. Thank you.

Hi,

Please provide us your wordpress admin login as well.

Thanks

Hey @lilarosa,

The issue you’re facing is usually due to hosting limitations. I also see you have lots of site in your setup (see Secure Note). That could also contribute to the issue. And, which one is www.mietzekatz-design.de? For now, please do the following:

  1. Clear all caches including browser cache (again) then completely uninstall your caching plugin. Contact the caching plugin developer to learn how to completely uninstall because they can leave settings that can cause issues.

  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

  3. Deactivate all your third party plugins while we investigate. This is to ensure that no third party factor is causing the issue.

  4. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates if you have any.

  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

  6. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.