No Dynamic Content button

Hi there,

For reason I am unable to see the Dynamic Content button on my website. I’m using Cornerstone with Buddyboss, but the icon is not anywhere to be seen.

Will attach login details. Using the latest version of Cornerstone.

Hello @kylehill,

Thanks for writing to us.

You have not given the site URL since there are multiple websites on the theme account dashboard so we were not able to check it. Please provide the exact site URL. Please make sure you have administrator privilege to the user account by which you are testing the site. In case it is still not working I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

My bad. See attached. Main site

Hello @kylehill,

Thanks for sharing the login details it seems that the dynamic content code is working fine on my end. It might be the issue of the browser cache. I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

That’s so strange, I still don’t see this. Definitely cleared the cache, and tried a different admin login. Which browser are you using? I’m using Firefox.

that’s so strange that you can see. I’ve just tried in Chrome too with no luck. The only difference is that you are an administrator on one site, but the other users are super admins on a network.

Hello @kylehill,

While you are in the Cornerstone builder, click the Cornerstone logo in the upper left corner and then find the “Gear” icon at the bottom. You will see the preferences and make sure that Dynamic Content is enabled.

Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 11.06.24 AM

Best Regards.

Perfect thank you.

Hi @kylehill,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.