No dropdowns in Header menu

I just transfered to pro and started to working with the menus in the header. I can not get my dropdowns to work with second layer menu items. I am missing some setting somewhere…

url: arcticheli.se

Hi,

I would like to check but your site is under Maintenance mode.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Here is the info

Hello There,

I have logged in and checked your header. The z-index of the header and the slider seems in conflict. Please change the z-index of the bar and also make sure that the bar height is enough to display the submenus. I made necessary changes and the submenus is displaying now.

Please check your site.

Thank you. Is there a z-index setting for the menu in the backend or do I have to do it in the css file?

Hi there,

There is no available option for the menu, but yes, you can add that through custom CSS. Example, please add this to your global custom CSS, or simply yo your header custom CSS.

.zindex9000 {
z-index: 9000;
}

Then inspect your element and go to Customize section and add zindex9000 (no dot) to Class input field.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.