Hi, I´m not able to upload demo-content for integrity 10. No demo-home and no demo-blog appears. If I upload for example integrity 7, there is a demo-home, but also no demo-blog or any other site. Thank you for your help!
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! Could you please try following this post and see if that helps.
Thanks!
Thank you for your reply. But no, it doesn´t help. There is still no demo-home and no demo-blog, there is no site at all. If I upload Integrity 4, then there is a demo-home, but also no demo-blog. Thanks!
Hi there,
Thanks for clarifying. As for Integrity Demo 10, there are no pages imported because it is a standard demo, thus, you will only get a homepage. Also, no page for the homepage is added as you import the demo because the homepage is set to display the recent posts. You can check this is Settings > Readings > Your homepage displays.
Hope this explains it.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.