No CSS being applied

Not sure why, but this has happened twice already. When I visit the site, there is no CSS at all. It can’t be a plugin conflict since I’ve been working on the site and haven’t added any new plugins and it can’t be an update because there hasn’t been an update in over 2 months. What could it be?!

Hello @physiciansgrade,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

The CSS issue you are facing is it a sitewide problem or is it limited to a specific page or element? Can you please confirm. Also can you please share the website URL or the exact page URL where in issue is getting reflected?

Thanks.

The site is physiciansgrade.com and I’m not sure if it’s site-wide or not because it looks like the CSS has been applied again but I’m curious why it keeps happening.

Hello There,

Thanks for sending the url of the page. This issue is caused by your cache, Endurance page cache. You must clear the cache once in a while. You should be seeing a link to clear the cache right in your WP admin bar. If you want to disable this caching feature, simply go to Settings > General > Endurance Page Cache.

Hope this helps.

I think this is worse than a cache issue. It’s not that my edits aren’t showing up because of the cache, the issue is that the site looks completely broken as if there’s no CSS at all - just images and links floating around everywhere. The weird part is that it comes and goes. I left the site working just fine last night and then I wake up to see it broken again. In a few moments, it will probably look like it’s back to normal. Really confused as this has never happened to me with any of your themes and I’ve probably purchased over 10 throughout several accounts. I’ve just removed the cache btw and will be monitoring. Thanks.

Hi there,

That’s what happens when there is a cache problem, and with the addition of minification issue. It will not completely load the CSS file needed. I checked and there is no CSS issue on your site, perhaps it works now right after you cleared the cache?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.