No closing HTML tag on preview?

Hi! Does anyone know why I’m getting this message in red when I choose “edit in cornerstone” for a page?

“Uh oh! The preview HTML sis not include closing ; tag. It may fail to load or work properly.”

It goes away after a few seconds and the page seems fine, so I have no idea what to do about it…

When I receive similar messages (like “unable to load preview”), I’ll use the skeleton mode to pinpoint the problematic blocks or elements (usually I’ll delete one at a time, save, and then refresh). Before I delete anything, I’ll save a copy of the page to my templates in case it ends up being a larger problem.

While I’m liking all of the updates that have been pushed out lately, I find that sometimes blocks or elements can be problematic or downright buggy.

Another thought would be that if you have any HTML code embedded, double check that it’s correct.

1 Like

I find it usually happens when it’s a page combined of classic and new elements.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.