No bars or containers in footer

When I create a new footer it comes in as just a section, row and column instead of showing a bar and container. It does show up in Cornerstone as a footer. There are no other footers. I’ve tried deleting & recreating the footer about 5 times but it’s always the same. I create the new footers using the + in Cornerstone and I select the Footer element.

Headers are working fine, showing bars & containers.

What’s going on with footers?

WordPress v 6.2.2
Pro 6.2.9

Hello @WPDave,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you press the “CTRL” button and then click on the Add Element, now you can insert the Footer bar from here. Please have a look at the givens screenshot below.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Sorry, I’m afraid I don’t follow. First, I don’t understand the context shown in your screenshot. How did you get to this point?

Second, this is a different procedure than I’ve used in the past and also different from creating headers. I am testing by creating both headers and footers from the Cornerstone menu. I click the + sign and then choose Header or Footer:

When I create a Header this way I get a normal header containing both a bar and a container.

But when I try to create a footer this way I get a section, row and column.

Are you saying that footers must be created using a procedure different than for creating headers? If that’s the case, can you clarify what steps you take when using the procedure you suggested?

Hey @WPDave,

Thanks for reaching out!

We are not experiencing that kind of issue using the footer layout builder. That being said, we need to investigate your website properly. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi marc_a,
I previously posted that info here. Please see above.
Thanks,
Dave

Hi Dave,

I have checked the latest version and found the same issue in my local environment. I suspect this might be a bug in the recent version of Theme. I will add this to our Issue Tracker for further investigation by our development team. Till the fix come, I would suggest you follow the way described by my colleague Prakash.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.