News Feed is not working "Nothing to Show"

I’ve made a bunch of websits with the x theme, but for some reason this is the first time that I’ve ever had this error.

https://thewonderfilm.com/news/

What could be causing this? I’ve got 2 posts already.

Hello @robograce,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that you are running Ethos 2 stack. I can also replicate the problem you are seeing on news page that post aren’t appearing. I think you have already disabled Filtrable Index under Theme Options.

Can you please try to deactivate all plugins except Cornerstone and see if doing so lists the posts iteam? If it fixes then we can be sure that a plugin is causing the problem. You can then reactivate one plugin at a time to narrow it down.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Ah it was that I had filterable index off, so none showed.

Hello @robograce,

Yes, I can now see news items showing up on my end too. I am glad to hear that the problem is fixed. :slight_smile:

https://cl.ly/3z2E423n3g0Z

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.