Newest Pro update: view-routing.php problem is still there?

Hi,

please see this closed thread: Pro theme conflicts with script blocker of Borlabs Cookie - making it unable to find scrips (e.g. Google) anymore
We’ve found a solution that worked fine and your stuff said: “I can confirm this file has been updated in our codebase as well. This means you can safely update via automatic updates whenever our next release rolls around.”

I now did the update to the recent version and the problems mentioned in the thread are back. After overwriting the file (wp-content/themes/pro/framework/legacy/functions/frontend/view-routing.php) with my backed up modified file the problem seems to be solved. May it be possible you forgot to fix this in update?

Hi @TrendRaider,

I apologize, the 5.1.5 release was an unplanned hotfix to address an issue with Grid inline styles not working. The bug is fixed on our main branch which was intended to be the next release, but is still in beta testing.

Can you please confirm here if I can use FTP again? I’ll login and reapply the patch for you.

1 Like

Hi, no worries I’ve applied it myself already. Just wanted to check and make sure Themeco won’t forget the patch :slight_smile: Thank you!

Hi Alex,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.