New Version roll-out for X Theme crashing sites everywhere

All Texas Fence is fixed now, though I had to make some adjustments. Can you fix the other three web-site I sent you?

It’s been almost 24 hours and I have not heard back from you. Have you made progress on the three remaining sites that are still down (Denton Fence, Dr. Price, and AM Handling)? I’m getting calls everyday from customers with their sites down. Some I can get back up by going thru the File Manager on their hosting accounts, renaming the theme as “X-old” and doing a fresh install, but the other 3 I told you about I could not. The PHP code did not work. How do we address this? I’m getting more call everyday, I did all my customer’s web-sites in X. This is a BIG problem for me. I cannot get work done because I am working on crashed sites all day.

Hello @bluetroop2,

Your sites should be back online. Deleting the X theme and the Cornerstone plugin and then uploading the latest version is the resolution of the issue.

Cheers.

Thank you for your help.

You are most welcome, @bluetroop2.

Hello X Team - I was doing well correcting all the sites that were down with the methods you provided, yet still have trouble with one web-site that I can’t figure out. Can you please look?..

Hey @bluetroop2,

Try deleting the old x and cornerstone folders and upload the latest X and Cornerstone files.

Thanks.

I followed these instructions. It still shows as critical error…

Hey there,

Upon checking again, X is not yet installed and actually, it is not X that is causing the issue on your site. I discovered that when I set the WP Debug to true.

Please have a developer fix your website because this is no longer an issue with X. If you need us to install X or remove the plugin that is causing the issue, you might want to subscribe to our One Total Care service.

Thanks…

Thank you for revealing the conflict issue. I was able to correct it. Thank you for your guidance.

You are most welcome @bluetroop2

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.