New Theme How do I customize to look like Demo?

Hi everyone. I am new to this theme and not a coder but when I installed the theme and used the Ethos Stack it doesn’t give me the options to look like this theme
http://demo.theme.co/ethos-2/

My main goals are:

*to have the loading load similarly to theme above

  • To have the images stacked full width and smoothly transition as you scroll down the page

  • include a similar get in touch widget to the footer

  • have a drop down of options from the main menu to include the different galleries in

Again I am new to all this and have only worked with numerous free wordpress templates.

Is this type of customization doable for a non-expert like me. Or do I have to upgrade something? Again I am new and was hoping to simply customize the theme directly from wordpress once installed. This is becoming more challenging and time-consuming. Thank you for feedback and suggestions!

Leyla

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.