New text feature, Links

Please help me with that:
I created a page with the new text feature, there are several intern an extern links on they page, but my SEO-Tool Yoast tells me, that I have no links at all at this page.
What is the problem with the new text feature?

Hi,

It’s SEO Yoast limitation, it doesn’t analyze the actual page when rendered but it checks the raw content of an editor. Example, this is [image] shortcode, SEO Yoast will not recognize that. That’s because [image] is not an image, [image] is only processed and converted to when rendered on the live page.

Hence, their basis of analysis is not accurate and this issue is been there, ever since they changed that standard and ever since the first version of a cornerstone. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31289975/yoast-seo-plugin-not-recognising-content-from-the-wordpress-template4

Search engines don’t check your sites internals like raw content or database, they check your live pages’ final output. I’m not sure why SEO Yoast does that.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.