New section is nesting into previous column

Hi there,

I’m trying to put three columns in a new section underneath a section that’s 2/3 column + 1/3 column and the new section is showing up in the 1/3 column. I don’t know why it’s happening. It shows up fine in the preview but when it’s live, all the content is smashed into the side column. It’s like this even if I create a new section from scratch and re-enter the content. Any insights?

Here’s the page:
http://canaan.coraclemarketing.com/ocean-freight/

If I inspect element, I can see the new x-section but it’s under the previous x-column.

Thanks.

Hi,

You need to make sure that your html tags are properly closed.

https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_elements.asp

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Ah! That was it. Thank you. Problem solved.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.