New Pro Unlimited license accepted, site remains unvalidated

Hello,

After cloning a site (files+db in new location with different domain) to use as a starting point for a new site, I retrieved a new Pro Unlimited license key from the themeco dashboard and input it in the validation page of the website. It was accepted with the message “Congratulations, your site is now validated!”, but after refresh it still remains unvalidated. I see on the forums there are a lot of older topics about this. I’ve tried the offered solution here, but nothing has worked so far.

I input the words “license key” to see what would happen and it says it’s not valid, so it does not appear to be a communication problem with themeco server.

Theme is latest version Pro (zip just downloaded from themeco) and there are no errors in php_error log or visible in wp-admin.

Please advise. Thank you.

Hi @toponline,

Thanks for reaching out.
I went ahead and validate the License on your website and it worked. Now your website is validated.

Thanks

@tristup
for me that happens all the time. i dont know why, but after transfer from staging to live site its always the same problem. even if i try different browsers, different machines => always the same problem.
the only thing how it can be fixed = waiting ~1 hour => then it does activate.

is it possible that this is some kind of dns problem? or something like that?

cheers

Hello @deranaloge,

It generally happens due to cache, I would suggest you please purge all the cache and reset the permalink to Plain and then set it to Post Name. I would also suggest you, please clear your browser cache and then validated the theme.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.