Hi.
I haven’t updated my website for a number of months but yesterday, I published a new post. All was well until i tested it and found the new post does not appear on the blog page but is available by direct url entry.

Something else I did yesterday is update X Theme to the latest - 9.1.4.
Is this a coincidence? Or is there an issue with the latest version?
I have installed both LiteSpeed and W3 cached plugins (separately) but neither of these do anything to the cache to get things refreshed on other browsers or devices.

I have uninstalled the cache plugins, tested, reinstalled them - still no good.
I have disabled all plugins - didn’t resolve the problem.
I have downgraded to the previous theme version 9.0.8 - did not help.
I do not recall which version of the theme I was previously using and I am not sure if it was auto-updating until now.

Another thing that I have noticed - changes to typography, layout, etc. do not update or refresh either, unless logged in as admin. I changed blog page from standard to masonry and this does not have any effect on other browsers or devices.

Please can somebody help me?
Thank you.
Stuart

Hello Stuart,

Thanks for writing in!

Please make sure that you have updated to the latest version. We have the following version:

• X theme 9.1.4
  • Cornerstone 6.1.4

Check out for compatibility version of the plugins here: https://theme.co/docs/version-compatibility

If the issue occurs after the updates, you might want to check this out:

And then you may also do basic troubleshooting to the most common issues to the site:

If the above fails, we would love to check your site with the latest updates. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.