New Navigation elements don't work

Hello,

I’ve been trying to use Navigation Collapsed and Navigation Dropdown to create a sub menu for a new page on this website : http://newdeal-project.eu/
The page isn’t online yet, and I can’t manage to make those elements work.

The place where I added the elements stays grey and nothing is happening when I’m assigning the menu I created. What can I do to make it work ?

Thank you in advance

Hey,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

I figured it out, I had only updated Cornerstone and not the theme.
Now it’s working, thank you!

I still have one question though, is it possible to fix a Navigation Inline element? So that when you scroll it stays on the page?

Hi,

You can set it in your bar element instead.

Hi,

My bar is already fixed but I was wondering if I could have two sticky elements?

Hello There,

You may have one or more sticky bar setup. You will just have to adjust the second one by adding a margin or to make it simple, just set up one sticky bar, insert several row containers and insert other elements.

Please let us know how it goes.