Hi Guys, just trying out pro. How do you add images to sublinks in the menu? Also why is this menu not being responsive?
http://bicyclem.staging.wpengine.com/
Thanks
Chris
Hi Guys, just trying out pro. How do you add images to sublinks in the menu? Also why is this menu not being responsive?
http://bicyclem.staging.wpengine.com/
Thanks
Chris
Hey Chris,
Please see http://sevenspark.com/docs/ubermenu-3/content/images for adding an image to menu items. Also go through the rest of UberMenu’s documentation for more tutorials.
What do you mean it’s not responsive. Here’s what I see.

Hi,
Sorry I changed it before you responded. I was using X Pro Header and that was not responding proper. I will post again if I go back to X Header.
Thanks
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! You can easily insert the image path when you edit your menu, Appearance > Menus.
The menu is will not automatically display the mobile icon in Pro. You have to make use of the navigation collapse or navigation dropdown in smaller screens. You can hide/show the navigation elements by utilizing the visibility option of the element. You can find it in the customize tab:
Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.