New Menus in Header Builder

This should be very simple, but it looks like I’m missing something…

Have designed a new header using the Pro header builder. In the inspector, under “setup” and “assign menu,” I only have the sample menus available. New menus I generate don’t seem to appear, but I appreciate that might be because the only place I can find to build new menus is using the generic WP appearance menu.

Where within Pro do I need to go in order to generate some new menus?

Hi There,

You should create your menus on Wp Admin > Appereance > Menus and they should appear straight among the options available to be assigned on the menu elements on the header builder.

If you are using any cache or optmization plugins, please flush the cache and try testing for plugin conflict by turning off those plugins. If that does not resolve the issue please provide your URL and admin credentials so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.