New internal page links are redirecting to old page

I am trying to update new internal page links, but when I update them, the links still point to the old page. I cannot seem to update the links to the new page, even though the URLs have been updated. Can you please help?

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This could be a just cache issue, please clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services and see if this resolves the issue.

If the issue persists then please provide the URL of the page in question so we can take a closer look. Thanks!

hi, its remitr.com/blog which redirects to /old-blog instead of /remitr-blog

Hello Sandeep,

I am not certain how setup the links and redirection for your site links but when I check the menu item for the blog page, it is set correctly to the new blog page you mentioned when I click on it.

Are you having issues with the URL redirection? If you used a third party plugin for it, it might help if you check the settings there.

If you are still unsure, we can try and have a look but please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.