New Install - Slow Loading

Hello
I have just launched a brand new empty WP site to start building it out and on the sample page when we go to launch cornerstone it spins for a while before showing the message that there may be script conflicts.
We have checked the memory setting on the server and all is way over what you say the min should be. Can you check it out and see if we can get it sorted before we start any serious building?

I will send you login details privately.

Hi there,

Thank you for writing in. I went over your website and could use the Pro Editor with no problem. I also added a new page and added an alert which you can see the link in Secure Note.

I used Google Chrome to access your website. I suggest that you check the website with another machine or browser and see if you still see the COnflict message.

Thank you.

http://quantumtest.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Recording-1.mp4
Check out the recording here - it seems to be only on the 2 default pages that it happens…?

Is that a normal time for it to be spinning while loading? This is a brand new install with no other plugins activated… surely it would be quicker than this?

Hey,

Sometimes this problem isn`t caused by our theme, so, check this article: https://wpengine.com/blog/site-speed-make-wordpress-lightning-fast/

Got it! - I updated our server to php7 and it works blazingly fast…:laughing:

Hey,

You are welcome :slight_smile: