New host but same domain - license won't activate

I’m using Pro and just changed to a different hosting provider. I’ve replicated the Wordpress website and migrated the database. However, when I attempt to validate my license, it says “Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.” I’ve been to the license page and ensured that it still lists the correct domain name in the license. I’ve also ensured that my theme has been disabled on the previous server.

Any suggestions?

Hi @pcushing,

Thanks for writing in.

Try to revoke your license again, then revalidate your setup again. I have tried this one before with my previous domain. It may take some time to register again your domain with a different domain server. Just repeat the process it will be validated. If still not working, please let us know so we could forward this issue to our license manager.

Thank you so much.

Problem solved!

The revoke process is less than straightforward. After clearing the field with the URL in it on the License screen and saving. I was then able to put my license number in place on the site and it registered successfully.

Thanks for your help.

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile: