New front page content not displaying

Hi there

I’m trying to add a new full-width text item to the front page of my site houltsdoors.co.nz. I was able to add the content without a problem:

Current Quote and Installation Times

We are sorry to advise that due to an overly busy workload at present, we have had to shut off all installation work until at least February 2018! Also, due to this busy time, quoting is taking up 15 working days to complete. Thanks so much for your support, understanding and patience.[/text_output][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row inner_container=“true” padding_top=“10px” padding_bottom=“10px” border=“none” bg_color="#c9c9c9"][vc_column width=“1/1”][text_output]

But for some reason it is not displaying on the live page. I did adjust the column width from 1/2, which it was set to automatically, to 1/1.

I am also no longer able to view the drag-and-drop editor?

Any help is appreciated!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! When adding a VC shortcodes particularly the row and column shortcodes, always make sure that you have properly closed or else it will create an issue and could messed out the whole content - row - column structure. Could you please post the whole post content along with the shortcodes in your next reply so that we can inspect it?

Thank you in advance.