Hey,
I’ve got the issue, that the new elements in Cornerstone not working properly. The Classic Elements are working just fine.
Here is a Screenshot:
The top is a new text-element and the bottom a classic
Hey,
I’ve got the issue, that the new elements in Cornerstone not working properly. The Classic Elements are working just fine.
Here is a Screenshot:
The top is a new text-element and the bottom a classic
Hi there @Schw_ede,
Thanks for writing in!
I’ve done some testing and there are some jQuery errors preventing this from working correctly, though the jQuery errors directly relate to core WP files. Have you tried testing for a plugin conflict at all? If not, try disabling your other plugins apart from Cornerstone and see if this works. If it does, re-enable your plugins one by one until it breaks again and that then means “plugin ex” caused the issue.
Thank you!
I just did, sadly nothing changed. still looking the same with all plugins deactivated
I just did some research and could remove the error with putting this into the header.php:
<script type="text/javascript">
var ajaxurl = "<?php echo admin_url('admin-ajax.php'); ?>";
</script>
sadly no change, still the same result. i tried to put it before and after <?php x_get_view( 'header', 'base' ); ?>
Hi there,
The issue is that your X theme is still old 5.1.0 but your cornerstone is updated to 2.1.3. Could you update them to the latest version? There will be feature gaps if you don’t update them.
The login doesn’t have network admin capability so I can’t re-install the correct cornerstone version for X 5.1.0
Thanks!
thanks, but where do i get the latest version?
on themeforest i only could get version 5.1.1, which i installed and wordpress wont give me anything to update to version 5.2.2.
I’ve updated the user to a network-admin so you can check for yourself.
EDIT: Ok, i’ve updated now to Pro 1.2.3 and now everything is working fine. Thank you guys
Hi There,
All updated versions are available on the dashboard.
Glad this is now sorted out!
Cheers.