New Elements are missing so many features and are a struggle, but I love them...sort of

So the new elements are a great start but in many ways, we are moving backwards. For example, where are classes and styles boxes so we can add CSS to an element? Centering an image is PAINFUL. Some templates are applied to controls, some are not. There are so few popups and tooltips that it’s painful to RELEARN how to use your product. Inconsistent results with plugins you are partnered with and I still cannot get over how you changed support. It’s better, for sure, but it’s lacking from search. I used to type “how do I center and image x theme” and found my answers, almost always. Not anymore. There are many other issues that I’m sure you are aware of, but if I can get my 3 boxes back “ID” “Class” “Style” I can get by until you figure the rest out. Am I missing something?

Hi There,

The boxes you are looking for can be found on the customize tab of each element:

To center an image usually you can click on the column where the image is placed and set it to be text-align centered. So all the content in the column will be centered.

Hope it helps and thanks for your feedback!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.