New Cornerstone is impossible to use

I have really liked Cornerstone for years.
Now I cannot get any of the results I want on the pages I edit.
It has become impossible to use correctly.
Need some serious help to figure out how to use it.

Specifically - I cannot drop in new elements, because the drag-and-drop indicator isn’t working properly. The screen doesn’t show where the element is dropping, or freezes up, or breaks in various ways.

Hi there @Oortcloudatlas,

Thanks for writing in and sorry to hear of the issues you’re having here.

Are you using both the latest version of X and Cornerstone?

Have you cleared any cache plugins and then disabled them (for testing purposes)?

Which browser are you using? Can you try in a Chrome Incognito window, in case it’s related directly to your browser cache?

Can you try disabling all plugins apart from Cornerstone and see the editor then works correctly?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.